Berlin Activities Depot offers all-around family fun! Childcare for ages 6 weeks to Pre-School, Public Pre-K Program, Before/After School Programs, Recreational, Developmental, & Competitive Gymnastics, Competitive Cheerleading, Open Gym, Ninja Nation, Laser Tag & More!!
BrightStar Care® is a provider of home care services, which allow people to age in place and recover from illnesses and injuries at home, in familiar surroundings. The organization specializes in caring for people with complex medical needs – pediatric through geriatric – including Alzheimer’s disease and various dementias, ALS, end-of-life care, paralysis, and many conditions requiring skilled nursing care including IV therapy and wound care. The BrightStar Care team is at its best when clients need longer shifts and/or 24/7 care, although shorter shifts can be accommodated if necessary. Whether clients need companion care or personal care provided by a home health aide or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), or they have more complex medical needs requiring care provided by a Registered Nurse (RN), BrightStar Care can provide the services necessary to keep them safe and secure.
Medical and non-medical care to private clients – ranging from infants to seniors
Companion care: Visiting with clients and assisting with common household activities like meal preparation, laundry and housecleaning
Personal care: Dressing, grooming and assistance with other activities of daily living and mobility issues
Skilled nursing care and various therapies
Supplemental medical staffing services to a variety of senior care facilities, including skilled nursing, assisted living and independent living facilities
Community education via ‘Senior Solutions’ including the Virtual Dementia Tour, a simulation training allowing participants to experience the physical and mental challenges associated with dementia. Ideal for professional and family caregivers, health care workers and community members, who have routine interactions with people living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other cognitive impairments.
Our child care support ranges from sitter services to skilled-pediatric nursing.
Our companionship support helps with daily activities and monitors health and wellness.
We are ready to assist with any personal care needs — bathing, grooming, eating, and more.
Team-based approach to compassionate and trustworthy care.
Optimize recovery and enjoy a safe return home from the hospital with our unique approach.
Home Support + Outside Services
In-home care to help seniors and adults with everyday tasks.
Types of Care
Care needs can change instantly. Our expertise and capabilities help you through it all.
Skilled Nursing Care
Our highly skilled nurses are ready to serve even the most advanced medical needs.
Ocean City, MD
Christian School PK3 through 12th grade.
Check our their Instagram: @seasidechristianacademy
To be an institution that teaches children in such a way that they can know and serve the living God in the person of Jesus Christ.
Philosophy of Education:
We believe God has entrusted children to parents, who in turn make choices about the education those children receive, therefore, we understand our proper role as Christian school educators to be one of support. At Seaside we:1.Can help parents in the training of the children, but can not replace them;
2. Partner with parents who are actively involved in the life of the school, their church, and their children;
3. Use a curriculum and create an environment which will help students to become more Godly as they seek to increase in knowledge, understanding and wisdom;
4. Respect all students as part of God’s creation, regardless of race, gender, or ethnic origin;
5. Use the Bible as our primary source for all courses, policies, and procedures;
Strive to be Godly role-models;
6. Will endeavor to never underestimate the capability of a student;
7. Desire to have servant hearts;
8. Strive to discern the learning style of all our students, and use methods which enable all students to learn;
9. Recognize the value of hands-on, practical applications of the material taught;
10. Keep focused on the mission and vision of the school;
11. Will set high standards for academics, behavior, and spiritual growth, and will provide the necessary support to reach those standards;
12. Are accountable to the families and churches we serve;
13. Are organized in such a way that parents and teachers are a part of the decision making process;
14. Are organized in such a way that a safe and nurturing environment is maintained