We are really hoping to be allowed to have this event. Please stay tuned for more details.
Parade is at 6 pm and the races start at 6:15
The friendly, yet competitive race is open to anyone who wants to compete. Businesses are strongly encouraged to participate – it is an excellent way to advertise while having fun at the same time!
The Welcome Center (14 S Main St) Parking lot will be open all day to park your tubs. Teams MUST be there by 5:30 for check-in, inspection, rules, and the parade. If you haven’t turned in your registration forms, waivers, and entry fee please have them with you that day.
- Driver and Rider must be 16 years of age or older
- Wheels may be no larger than 26 inches
- The bathtub must have brakes and steering
- There must be at least one rider (helmet required)
- No more than one person can push (closed-toe shoes required)
- The bathtub must hold a minimum of 2 gallons of water
- There is no limit to the number of wheels
- Businesses may advertise on the sides of their bathtub
- The tub must be under the control of a pusher at all times and may not be released until tub has come to a complete stop
- Crossing the yellow line during the races will result in disqualification of that heat
For more information, please contact the Chamber Office at (410) 641-4775.
Make sure to check back frequently for up to date information regarding the event.