Join Us for the 30th Annual Bathtub Races!
June 14th , 5pm-8pm
More details to be announced! Stay tuned!
The friendly, yet competitive race is open to anyone who wants to compete. Businesses are strongly encouraged to participate – it is an excellent way to advertise while having fun at the same time!
- Driver and Rider must be 16 years of age or older
- Wheels may be no larger than 26 inches
- Bathtub must have brakes and steering
- There must be at least one rider (helmet required)
- No more than one person can push (closed toe shoes required)
- Bathtub must hold a minimum of 2 gallons of water
- There is no limit to the number of wheels
- Businesses may advertise on the sides of their bathtub
- Tub must be under control of a pusher at all times and may not be released until tub has come to a complete stop
- Crossing the yellow line during the races will result in disqualification of that heat
For more information, please contact the Chamber Office at (410) 641-4775. Make sure to check back frequently for up to date information regarding the event.