We regret to inform that
due to the recent outbreak and mandated social distancing
the 2020 Bathtub Races will be postponed until further notice.
Please stay tuned for updates for the possible date change for this event!
Join Us for the 31st Annual Bathtub Races!
Parade is at 6pm and the races start at 6:15!!!
More details to be announced! Stay tuned!
The friendly, yet competitive race is open to anyone who wants to compete. Businesses are strongly encouraged to participate – it is an excellent way to advertise while having fun at the same time!
Day of Info!
The Welcome Center (14 S Main St) Parking lot will be open all day to park your tubs. Teams MUST be there by 5:30 for check in, inspection, rules, and the parade. If you haven’t turned in your registration forms, waivers and entry fee please have them with you that day.
- Driver and Rider must be 16 years of age or older
- Wheels may be no larger than 26 inches
- Bathtub must have brakes and steering
- There must be at least one rider (helmet required)
- No more than one person can push (closed toe shoes required)
- Bathtub must hold a minimum of 2 gallons of water
- There is no limit to the number of wheels
- Businesses may advertise on the sides of their bathtub
- Tub must be under control of a pusher at all times and may not be released until tub has come to a complete stop
- Crossing the yellow line during the races will result in disqualification of that heat
For more information, please contact the Chamber Office at (410) 641-4775.
Make sure to check back frequently for up to date information regarding the event.