Christian School PK3 through 12th grade.
Check our their Instagram: @seasidechristianacademy
To be an institution that teaches children in such a way that they can know and serve the living God in the person of Jesus Christ.
Philosophy of Education:
We believe God has entrusted children to parents, who in turn make choices about the education those children receive, therefore, we understand our proper role as Christian school educators to be one of support. At Seaside we:1.Can help parents in the training of the children, but can not replace them;
2. Partner with parents who are actively involved in the life of the school, their church, and their children;
3. Use a curriculum and create an environment which will help students to become more Godly as they seek to increase in knowledge, understanding and wisdom;
4. Respect all students as part of God’s creation, regardless of race, gender, or ethnic origin;
5. Use the Bible as our primary source for all courses, policies, and procedures;
Strive to be Godly role-models;
6. Will endeavor to never underestimate the capability of a student;
7. Desire to have servant hearts;
8. Strive to discern the learning style of all our students, and use methods which enable all students to learn;
9. Recognize the value of hands-on, practical applications of the material taught;
10. Keep focused on the mission and vision of the school;
11. Will set high standards for academics, behavior, and spiritual growth, and will provide the necessary support to reach those standards;
12. Are accountable to the families and churches we serve;
13. Are organized in such a way that parents and teachers are a part of the decision making process;
14. Are organized in such a way that a safe and nurturing environment is maintained
Ocean City, MD
WPS emphasizes character building as part of its overall program. Respecting others, taking pride in accomplishments, accepting challenges, taking difficult courses, having the confidence to speak before audiences, and being willing to work hard are qualities Worcester strives to instill in its students.
Founded in 1970, WPS is a dynamic learning community of over 500 students Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12. The 54 members of the Class of 2014, for example, earned over $7.3 million in scholarships and attend 42 different schools in 16 different states as part of a 100% college-admission rate. Over the years, WPS has placed its graduates in every Ivy League college and university, with equally illustrious institutions such as Stanford, Duke, Georgetown, William & Mary, MIT and Englands Cambridge University included among them. The Classes of 2013 and 2014 included 50 Advanced Placement Scholars, 22 Scholars with Distinction, and two AP National Scholars. The schools roster of honor societies includes the National Honor Society, French National Honor Society, Spanish National Honor Society, Art National Honor Society and the Cum Laude Society.